Friday, August 21, 2009

Wowsers...




















You know, just because something seemed like a good idea at the time doesn't mean it actually was the right move in the long run (see picture). A couple of weeks ago, on a whim, I decided to try this website, and only for the simple fact that I love UK basketball and football and want to talk about it with the rest of BigBlueNation. Since then, things have really taken off.

Just this week, we've received over 1,000 hits. Not bad for a site only 12 days old. Also this week, I've received email from Tom Leach, Jeff Goodman, and Travis Turner (just to name a few), and to be honest, I'm a little star struck that these guys are looking at the site and enjoying what they see. Forgive me for name dropping, but I gotta promote this page anyway I can. Shameless, I know.

So, anyway, I really hope this isn't an idea like the floating extension cord and surge protector in the swimming pool. I hope its something much more significant, like say, the pooper scooper or the microwave. Those guys really knew what they were doing.



No comments:

Post a Comment