Tuesday, September 8, 2009

More pictures from Cal's Visit...

I was fortunate enough to make it out Monday night, to what was a very entertaining event. If anyone in attendance had any doubt about whether Coach Cal was the right man for this job, I am sure he erased those doubts. This guy really gets it, and he's extremely funny to boot. Coach stayed until the last book was signed and even signed some memorabilia for some folks. It was a fun filled event to say the least. So as J.Lee promised, here are a few more pictures I was able to get. I'll spare you any corny captions.

Click picture to enlarge. If you would like to see my complete album, email me at jbruer81@gmail.com




More Later. Have a Great night!


2 comments:

  1. Good stuff JB, it was a great night in Paducah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I know I had a great time! Hope he comes back soon.

    ReplyDelete