Monday, November 30, 2009

Predict the Future!

Gomez here. If there is one non-conference game that the Cats are heavily favored in, tonight is the game. UNC Asheville is woeful, and the Cats have had a few days to both practice and prepare for this warm-up game to the real "UNC," which comes to town on Saturday. I think the Cats are going to win by a ton; let's say 106 to 63.

But hey, what do I know, right? I want to hear from you... So who do you think will win tonight and by how many? Leave your predictions in the comments section.

PS: Any predictions for UNC Asheville to pull off the upset will be viewed as poor attempts at humor/sarcasm and nothing serious. We all know Kentucky is going to win, but by how many?

3 comments:

  1. Kentucky 212 to 18 at the half and the Bulldogs will not return to the floor for the second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with a forty point win. Maybe more. I will say 104-56

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well they got close to the century mark, but Cal called the dogs off, I am happy with the result.

    ReplyDelete