Friday, December 18, 2009

Cal's Cats: Game coverage and more...


I'm hearing several things on TV coverage for tomorrow, so you will have to check it out to see.

447 on dish alternate channel has it listed, but when I try to put a timer on it, it says it is blacked out in my area and I have heard other people say the same thing. One person called Dish and they were told it will be on channel 421...I checked my guide and I don't have a 421, it goes from 420 to 422...so I don't know what the deal is with that.

Insight cable it is supposed to be on channel 17

Direct channel 643 CSNa

It is available on espn360 for anyone who has that option

Cox Digital cable I'm told has it on, was not given the channel number

If anyone knows what has happened with justin.tv/funchester site let me know. If you currently go there it says "Content from this channel removed at the request of the copyright holder."

I know this has been a great site to many UK fans in the past who do not have 360 access so if anyone knows if the site is moved or what has happened be sure to let me know.

You can also buy the game on espn full court I believe.

-The biggest UK news today was Bobby Knight saying Cal shouldn't be coaching after what has happened at his two last stops. The irony of Knight calling out any coach can only be laughed at.

Cal took the high road and mentoned how he took his staff down to watch a Texas Tech practice once and was able to add things to his ddmo. Despite disagreeing with his remark it doesn't downgrade Cal's thoughts on Knight's ability to coach. He is smart and knows if he says anything negative it will just because a "statement war" between the two. The media will go back to Knight and ask for his response on Cal's response and on and on and on. If there is anything the media wouldn't like about Cal it's lack of ability to give them "drama filled" remarks.

-It seems the Knight race is between UCONN, Kansas, UK and Florida is in clear fourth place at this point. Things could change and Knight seems to be in no hurry to decide but if he decided today Florida would not be the choice despite making his cut of four schools. Florida seemed to heat up with him when there was talk of Rivers decommiting and also now that Florida has a commitment from five star guard Bradley Beal.

-Remember the name Moses Abraham, he is a 6'9 2011 recruit from Nigeria. A recruit who is hard to find a whole lot on but UK is starting to show notice.

Go Cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment