Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Teague Update...

It appears that as of right now Teague is going to announce tomorrow that he plans to join Michael Gilchrist and the Kentucky Wildcats. Evan Daniels, TBK, KSR and various others believe that Kentucky may have pulled ahead for good after Marquis met with his family tonight.

I am not ready to go on the record, but I'll say this...my one and only source on the issue is very confident on Teague to UK, and he's never let me down before.

Now, if there has ever been a more up and down recruitment than Teague's, I don't remember it, so there's always a chance of a surprise tomorrow. 12 hours ago most believed he was heading to Louisville, so who knows what the next 12 hours will hold?

Stay tuned folks, tomorrow should be a crazy day...

No comments:

Post a Comment