Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Initial Post...

Let me start off by saying I'm happy to be posting on a UK site. I love UK, have since I was little. I'm pretty sure that most everyone here is in the same boat. I hope my posts will be entertaining and informative, mostly entertaining though. I have some theories I will be sharing more thoroughly...

Things like:

* Drunk Tubby--the real reason for the lineups and rotations in Tubby's last year as coach

* Michael Porter was actually a spy from Duke

* Tony Delk (Tony Buckets) will be my best friend if we ever get to hang out

* Lots of talk about sports movies and TV

* Analogies and Arguments that possibly only I will think make sense

* Trying to figure out the best NBA player from UK

* Mother of all UK hate debates (who do we hate more Duke, U of L, Florida, other?) and who actually deserves it

And hopefully other stuff that people will find interesting.

Well, that's all for now; sorry I don't have anything else for you but a tease of things to come, but I have a mock fantasy draft about to start and have to get that out of the way first. All I can say is, I'm hyped for the UK football and basketball seasons. Should be the most fun year in UK sports in a long time.

Cya for now...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the team, Ryan. Sorry, I haven't given you a proper introduction yet, but I will take care of that tonight.

    ReplyDelete