Monday, September 21, 2009

Just another manic Monday...

Gomez here... sorry I was AWOL over the weekend, guys. Like the rest of the BBNR team, I was out of town and without an internet connection. Matter of fact, I listened to the game on the radio because my motel didn't have a television. Nice, I know, but that's why there wasn't as much reporting as they're usually is on gameday.

Anyway, you guys watched the game, and you know that the Cats squeaked one out against their rivals from upstate. I predicted as much last week, and knew that the game would be nip and tuck, back and forth. But a win's a win, and we'll take it.

Now, its on to Florida, a team that actually looked beatable this past weekend while hosting Tennessee in the Swamp. Florida is coming to Commonweath this year, so I at least predict a much closer game than last year's fiasco. If the defense can hold Tebow in check, and the offense can find a way to convert big plays when needed, there's a small chance the score could be competitive. However, we have to be realistic and understand that Florida is the overwhelming favorite in this game, and the Cats will do good to stay within two or three touchdowns.

Well, that's all for now; I just wanted to give a quick post to get the new week started. We'll have an update on Cal and the bball team later as well as some random reports from the rest of the BBNR team. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment