Saturday, October 31, 2009

All tricks and no treats for the Cats this Halloween...

It's late and to be honest we're all too frustrated to go into detail about the game tonight. If you've been out celebrating Halloween and haven't heard, the Cats dropped a tough one tonight 31-24 to the Bulldogs of Mississippi State.

I was nervous about this game tonight and I hate that my feelings were right. It also marks the first time this season that I've failed to make the right prediction. The Cats still have a decent chance of making it to 6-6 on the season, but tonight's game was a major setback. They have Eastern next weekend which should get them back on the right track. They also have Vandy the following week which has now become a must win. The road after that becomes more difficult as the Cats face Georgia and Tennessee the last two weeks of the season. Tonight was a game that the Cats needed and should of won, now they'll have to dig deep to make that 4th consecutive bowl appearance.

We'll be along tomorrow for more on the football Cats, Wall's big news and the upcoming exhibition basketball game.

2 comments:

  1. Epic fail for our football program. You're right JLee, they should of won this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was an epic fail. Still, I feel confident they can pull it together for a bowl appearance. I am not as confident as I once was though.

    ReplyDelete