Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Feel Good Stuff


I won't say much about the loss last night. Other than it upset me more than I thought, and I've been walking around in a daze. I will say kudos to South Carolina; they just outworked us and their fans and players really showed up. Devin Downey is my favorite non-UK SEC player, and he showed why last night. He just willed his team to win, which he almost did against Florida too (I just wish we could flip flop the outcomes of his last 2 games).

But at least we have lost and can start noticing and fixing our problems. I thought since most people are a little down (although not out, since we are still 19-1, and seem angry and ready to prove this loss was a fluke of hubris), we should have a little pick me up this morning.

Here's a great feel good story I read via Orton's Twitter (@danielorton33 if you are interested). This really makes me like Orton even more. Also, some of his tweets there are pretty thoughtful and motivational and certainly worth your follow.

Now I'm trying this hyper link stuff so if it doesn't work just let me know...

No comments:

Post a Comment