Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday Morning Stuff...

Gomez here...

Austin is on his way to Lexington so he can cover the big game from Rupp Arena's press row. Now, I'll have to admit that seeing Michael and Austin get press credentials to all these big games is a little depressing, especially while I grind it out on here from day to day. I mean, everyone knows Gomez is the heart and soul of this blog! Still, its nice to know BBNR is representing at some of the biggest games of the year, so I'll try to keep my whining to myself.

Anyway, since Austin will be up there in the thick of things, he's agreed to host a Live Blog for us to join along in. Just come back here a few minutes before game-time and join the discussion and then share your comments throughout the game. If you're new to a "live blog," don't worry; its basically just a glorified chat room, and you'll pick up on it very quickly. Invite anyone you know to join the fun, because anyone and everyone is welcome... except Pat Forde. He need not apply.

Check back throughout the day for more news and views leading right up to tip off.

No comments:

Post a Comment