Saturday, February 27, 2010

I Don't Know What To Title This....


I have never in my life seen so much offensive holding since football season and bogus charge calls in my life. If you saw what happened in the post you could assume that a few of the UT players learned something in jail. (I'll let you figure it out.)

We played like crap until about ten minutes left in the game. I won't deny that. Tony Green however did not disappoint his reputation. I mean this with all of my heart, if I had the opportunity to kick him and the other two officials squarely in the junk with a steel-toed boot, I would be kicking before you could get a catch and shoot off. I dislike him as much as you possibly can without outright hating him.

*Note: This post was not approved by anyone at BBNR and I won't be upset if it's removed but I think I speak for the masses.

1 comment:

  1. You are very correct in assuming that many of us feel the same way. At least half of the calls made in the game were made not by the official on the play, but by the ref 15 or more feet away.

    Every time it was a clear cut charge, it was called a block. Every time one of our bigs got the ball down low, the whistle was swallowed. It was the most obvious and blatant case of "home cookin" I've seen all year.

    Does UK ever receive this type of preferential treatment in Rupp? I haven't noticed it... seems to me that officials are always afraid to appear that they are calling a game in favor of the Cats, so they even give the away team more calls.

    ReplyDelete